Measured 2D space resolved absolute density of atomic oxygen between the electrodes (x-direction) and the quartz walls (y-direction). The powered electrode is located at x = 0, while the grounded electrode is at x = 1 mm. The quartz walls are located at y = 0 mm and y = 1 mm. (a)-(c) Atomic oxygen density measured for diﬀerent numbers of consecutive driving harmonics, N, in the presence of “peaks” waveforms. (d) Atomic oxygen density for N = 4 and a “valleys” waveform. Note the diﬀerent ranges of the color scales. The base frequency is f0 = 13.56 MHz and the peak-to-peak value of the driving voltage waveform is kept constant at 500 V. The concentration of the O2 admixture is 0.5 %. The step resolution in x and y directions is set to 1 mm.
Figure 3: 2d space resolved density oxygen
Data Preview: Note that by default the preview only displays up to 100 records. Use the pager to flip through more records or adjust the start and end fields to display the number of records you wish to see.
- Figure 3: 2d space resolved density oxygen
- Figure 4: spatially resolved densities atomic oxygen
- Figure 5: electron impact excitation rate
- Figure 6: 2D distribution atomic oxygen
- Figure 7: spatially resolved absolute densities atomic oxygen
- Figure 8: Normalized spatio-temporal plots of the electron impact excitation
- Figure 9: Measured absolute density proﬁles of He-I 1s2s 3S1 metastables
- Figure 10: Space and time averaged values of the atomic oxygen density
- Figure 11: Peak and (c) mean atomic oxygen densities as a function of the peak-to-peak value of the applied voltage waveform
- Figure 12: Spatially resolved absolute densities of atomic oxygen
- Figure 13: Normalized spatio-temporal plots of the electron impact excitation rate
|resource type||file upload|
|timestamp||Jan 26, 2021|